Wednesday, November 12, 2008

busy morning -- busy afternoon

This morning was a little busy, but everything went smoothly. Seth woke up at a good time and ate breakfast well, so we drove over to the allergist to have his allergy test patch removed. At the first reading, he seems to still be allergic to green beans and turkey. Not too bad. I would love for him to be able to eat beef again, and making tuna casserole is much better with peas in it! And the biggest one: OATS!!! There are almost NO easy breakfast foods that do NOT contain oats! So if this is correct, breakfast will get easier -- and cheaper since I've been buying gluten-free breakfast bars which cost a dollar and few cents EACH. Then we went to the school to start our new project. The children in Luke's class were not having enough time to eat their lunch, so I went in early and got their orders on the table for them. It went pretty well for a first try. I think it'll get better and better with practice. So now I get to eat my own lunch and then start PAINTING!!!! I'm excited today because I'll be sponge painting, and that's FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008