Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'M FINISHED!!!





I'm finally all finished with painting for a while. I'm very pleased with all of the new looks! I'm not sure if the pictures of my room will really show up "true to life," but it looks really nice! The color is a pale lavender. I painted the back wall solid, and then sponge painted the other three walls. I did the sponge painting yesterday, part during Seth's naptime and the rest after picking the kids up from school. I had a snack on the table for them and the t.v. on PBS Kids so that they could just sit quietly while I finished up. Well, that plan went right out the window when Luke gave Seth a cup of juice instead of just a drink of juice. And then Luke decided to run all over the place and then mess with the t.v. antenna (which I had placed in the perfect, hard-to-find position for the best reception). Someone had just given Seth a new signing video, so I stopped painting for long enough to tell Luke he was on his last chance and to put in the video until I was finished painting and could fix the antenna. I was relieved to get the painting done so that I could start putting the house back in order. That's a job that will take weeks, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008