Sunday, November 2, 2008

super mom

I'm feeling really good about myself at the moment. I did almost all of tomorrow morning's "get everyone off to school" work finished tonight, and it's not even all that late. Yay for me :-) Juice made and poured into cups, milk poured into cups (all those cups are in the fridge, by the way, not sitting on the table -- I did leave some things to do in the morning), pbj's made, mineral glasses set up ready to mix up the minerals (more on that topic another day), dishwasher run, and dishes put away. Now tomorrow, all I'll have to do is set everything out, mix the minerals, put everything in lunchboxes, and make my own coffee and breakfast. That should leave me plenty of time to do things at a leisurely speed instead of my normal "beat the clock" speed. Unless, of course, someone gets sick or has a diaper explosion again, or wets the bed. Or the electricity could shut off and the alarm not go off. But I refuse to give in to pessimism! Tomorrow's going to be a GOOD day!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008