Thursday, January 22, 2009

forgot my camera :-(



I'm SO irritated with myself! Seth and I got to spend the day with Gavin, but I forgot my camera! And they were SO very cute standing next to each other after lunch -- topless :-) I'm not one of those "oh, it's all right, I don't mind cleaning that up" kind of moms. I'll do just about anything to avoid a mess. So Gavin and Seth ate lunch with no shirts since I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with two boys and their pbj's. They did a really great job of eating and not making messes. I was quite impressed with both of them. And earlier in the day, they were just ADORABLE sitting on the couch together watching "Signing Time." Gavin kept scooting closer and closer to Seth until he was almost on top of him. Seth didn't say anything until Gavin tried to share a blanket with him. Then he growled, but Gavin just laughed. After our failed attempt at naptime, Seth and Gavin played ball together -- another cute picture that I didn't get to take. Oh well, I'll try to remember my camera next time!

The pictures on here today are from Tuesday, I think. Seth brought in the pillow and blanket to take a nap on the kitchen floor because that was where the music and Mom were :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008