Wednesday, January 14, 2009

lazy day



This picture shows the general itinerary for today. Of course, there's been quite a bit of fighting. While I was working on the laundry room (a little less than an hour today, but at least I did work on it -- STILL not finished, though), Makenzie came downstairs crying because Joel and Luke had pulled the blankets over her head and held her under them until she thought she couldn't breathe. She was really scared (not hard for the boys to accomplish that, though, since she tends to over-react). So she stayed in the laundry room with me, listening to Third Day and sorting through some junk. This time around, I'm not just re-organizing the junk. I'm trying really hard to get rid of everything that's unnecessary so that I can make room for all the things that I do need and want to be able to get to without wading through piles of junk. I've made a pretty good start, but it's just barely a start.

The eye doctor's office called this afternoon to tell me that Seth's surgery is at 7:30 tomorrow morning. I was kindof hoping they were calling to tell me that it was postponed due to the dangerous roads. No such luck. So we'll go in and get the whole thing over with early in the morning and then take the rest of the week and weekend to recuperate. I'll be putting pictures on here, so beware if you have a queasy tummy.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for little Seth! Hope everything turned out peachy. Back to Third Day though, do you have the first album? The one with the bus? I can't find mine anywhere and I just realized it is not on my iTunes with the rest of the seven hours of their music. I keep waiting for Blackbird to come on (I keep it on shuffle) but it doesn't, so I looked and realized that album isn't loaded and I can't find it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I put yours back in your case. I took out all the ones I wanted to put on my computer and then put them back as I copied them. I didn't need to copy the bus one since we already had that one. I'll give you ours if I lost yours, though! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I'm sure you didn't lose it. I lose CDs all the time. It's probably in a car that I sold a long time ago. I lose more CDs that way. Can I borrow your bus one and rip it though?

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008