Monday, January 19, 2009

nothing new



Seth's still doing great with his eyes. They're still red, but they don't seem to be bothering him. This second picture just cracks me up! I thought Seth was glad to take a picture with me, but obviously he was NOT.

Today was the last vacation day (I'm hoping, anyway). I was dumb enough to think that it was a good day to go to Walmart since Jason was home to watch the kids. It would've been less stressful to take all four kids than to go shopping on a holiday! Walmart was packed! Traffic wasn't too bad, though.

It's getting harder and harder to think of good gifts for Joel and Luke. Joel's birthday is in less than a week and I have two gifts for him, and one of them is the party supplies -- that stuff is way too expensive! So he's getting two wii games, I guess, but they'll be late because I'm getting them from ebay. I have no idea what to do for Luke. We already have enough wii games (or we will after Joel's birthday), so what's left? I'm thinking maybe some kind of great outing instead of gifts.

Memory Keeper's Daughter is really interesting!!! It's so difficult to decide what to do after the kids go to bed -- play on the computer and listen to Third Day or read that book! I end up doing both longer than I should and missing out on much-needed sleep. I'm like a droopy plant -- I need more sunlight! I'm looking pretty pale -- maybe we'll have a sunny summer so that we can get some good tanning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle!

    I don't know if you remember me, but I used to go to ABT. We left Alaska in 2004 and moved to Washington. I found your blog through Rachelle's :-) I read The Memory Keepers Daughter this fall. I liked it. They could have skipped some of the teenage stuff about the son, but overall it was pretty good.

    I'm glad I found you on here :-)

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008