Tuesday, January 6, 2009

obsessed!

I doubt that there's ever been a question in my mind about one character trait (flaw?) that I have -- obsessiveness! When I realized that I liked Third Day's music, as with so many other things that have caught my attention, I became obsessed with it. The cd/dvd that I ordered the other day to make myself feel better about not being able to go to the concert came in the mail today. YAY! I'm going to watch it as soon as I'm done on here. But I feel a little (very little) bit guilty now about buying it since now I AM going to the real concert. Oh well -- I got it from ebay, so it didn't cost much. The list has grown from two cd's that I'd bought Jason years ago to now a total of five cd's, two dvd's, and one cd on itunes that I can't figure out how to get onto a cd or my mp3 player (I'm starting to get UPSET about this). I don't even remember ordering one of them -- it came in the mail the other day and I was surprised! I remember looking at the listing for it on ebay and thinking about bidding on it, but I didn't think that I did. Apparently, though, I did because it came in the mail and I've been listening to it (loudly!) ever since. Saturday, I'm going to Title Wave to look through their racks of $1.50 cd's to see if there are any good ones in there. A little self-justification before I go -- while I watch the concert on dvd in a few minutes (as with almost anything I watch on tv), I don't just sit and stare at the screen. I have to DO something. Tonight, I'm going to re-make one of my watchbands that keeps falling apart. I hope I can finish it so that I can wear it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. We own a million Third Day CDs. If we have any you didn't just recently purchase, you can borrow them and rip them to your itunes if you want. Darrin's trying to get us tickets to the concert too. We went last time they were in town and they were AMAZING. We've been big fans since before we got married.

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008