Wednesday, January 28, 2009

THREE!!!!

I promise I won't write on here every single time he does this -- this is the last time until the words are coherent. Seth said a THREE-WORD "sentence": Mom, Makenzie, dance! Actually, he signed it with his attempt at parts of each word, but THREE WORDS! He's been just saying one word for a really long time; then all in one day, he said two and then three!

And on a little side note about Seth -- here's a little piece of my bad side. I stopped cutting Seth's hair several months ago. I just couldn't handle the fight, so I gave up. And his hair is pretty long and REALLY cute now! But it's definitely NOT looking like "A.C.S. hair code." I have no problem with that first of all because his hair is kinda resembling Mac Powell's (lead singer of Third Day) and second of all because I've learned somewhere along the way to be a little more open-minded about people's appearance (as exemplified in the way I sometimes look like a hippie/gypsy). Anyway, I've gotten several comments along with "frowns" about his hair that have made me decide that Seth's going to keep his long hair. Here's a hint -- saying something to me with a judgmental or condemning attitude is a surefire way to get on my bad side! I love the people no matter what they think of my son's hair, but this little rebellious streak in me laughs at their horrified looks. I will get his hair cut, of course, if he is allowed to attend A.C.S. That's a whole two or three years away, though :-)

5 comments:

  1. Jesus had long hair.

    And that's all I'm going to say because the judgmental attitudes really get me angry . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah - and I think it's awesome that Seth said three words. Yay Seth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for seth. Three words is a big deal! I hope he was proud of what he did. oh and I like his hair. In case you haven't noticed Gavin's is long too. Mainly because I have no idea what to do with boy hair and I like it shaggy and long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to be a very busy, creative,interesting person.
    Glad to see Seth is growing leaps and bounds..
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle Stoner, you little rebel! I know you're a quiet one:) Ha ha ha. Who would gues:) OK, on a side note, as I'm writing this (ha ha ha) I am thinking about my grammer and punctuation... Ha ha ha... but seriously.... and I'm totally cracking up over me thinking it:)

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008