Thursday, February 5, 2009

grossness found :-(

This morning, I decided to get some of the junk out of the computer room. I'm just moving it down to the laundry room :-) I had barely started the project when I found GROSSness! I had tossed two old pillows in the corner behind Seth's crib and left them there for I don't know how long. I decided to move them from that corner to probably some other corner (moving the junk around counts as cleaning in my opinion). The bottom pillow STUCK TO THE WALL! EWWWWWWW!!!! It had frozen to the wall, melted, refrozen, and mildewed. GROSS GROSS GROSS!!! It was easy to clean up since the mildew was just on the pillow and in the ice, not really on the wall. So first of all, shame on me for leaving stuff all over the place instead of either finding a proper spot for it or disposing of it; and second of all, what in the world kind of place is this that things freeze to the INSIDE WALL?????!!!!!!

I'm forcing myself to get this place de-junked (not just moved around -- that's only a temporary fix). I'm DYING to make a beaded lamp shade for this new lamp someone gave me, but I have to complete Project De-Clutter first. The bead project will be very time-consuming and detailed, so there will be no hope of finishing the cleaning project if I start beading first. The beadwork will be my reward for cleaning up. That's why I moved the computer room junk to the laundry room. I can't clean much of anything except during naptime and at night after the kids' bedtime. Seth's room doubles as the computer room and junk room, so I can't do any work in there during my allotted work times.

We are almost finished refinancing our house. We're getting back quite a lot of money and also lowering our payments quite a bit. I honestly don't understand one thing that's happening, but I'm getting pretty good at acting like I'm following along properly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008