Monday, March 23, 2009

JOEL

I don't how all at once time can seem to DRAG (when I'm feeling like this fighting/whining/complaining time of the kids' lives will NEVER end!) and fly (like when I blink and the kids are twice the size they were before I blinked!)! Joel turned ten almost two months ago! Ever since his first birthday, I've made a tradition of taking him to a photographer to get birthday pictures taken (and the same for each child sometime close to his or her birthday). Last year, I took some pictures myself in addition to the professional pictures. They turned out pretty well, so I thought I'd skip the expense of a photographer and take this year's birthday pictures myself. I'm SO behind on this idea! And they didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped they would. But they're ok :-)




1 comment:

  1. I have a saying for that time thing, "The years are short but the days are long."

    I gave up getting the professional pictures after Austin was about 6. I took so many pictures that I figured I had it all covered :-)

    I actually remember when Joel was born. I can't believe it's been 10 years. God bless his 10th year!

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008