Saturday, April 11, 2009

funny pictures

I tried to take a timer picture of Seth and me to show my cool new butterfly shirt (one of my many great deals from yesterday's shopping trip). Several problems with this: I'm not photogenic, Seth doesn't hold still for long, and the timer doesn't give me much time to get from the camera to my spot. But Seth made some HILARIOUS faces just in case anyone didn't have anything to chuckle about today yet.
All day long, I have wanted to read this book I started. Every time I think I have a plan to be able to sit down and read, something else comes up. Now it's almost time to bathe two of the kiddos and get everyone to bed. If I sit or lie down and try to read, I'll probably fall asleep :-( I guess I'll have to go walk on the treadmill so that I can read AND stay awake.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie. I really want to meet him someday!

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008