Wednesday, April 1, 2009

not a COLD!!!!

The common cold ATTACKED me in the middle of the night! YUCK!!! It's already starting to feel like a possible sinus infection :-( I started taking Zycam this morning after breakfast. I hope I can remember to follow the directions and keep taking it. I usually take something once or twice, but then forget the rest of the time. I don't like to purposely ingest extra chemicals (medicine), but I really don't want to have to pay for a doctor visit to get antibiotics for a sinus infection, so I'm going to TRY to take preventative meds.

Since my under-the-cabinet cd player wore out, I've been listening to the radio. Last night, I decided that I COULDN'T TAKE ANOTHER DAY OF RADIO! I NEED to hear the music that I have on cd's!!!! So I disassembled the worn out cd player, removed almost everything from one kitchen cabinet, took the speaker off my VERY old but not worn out cd player, had Jason drill a hole in the bottom of the cabinet for the cords to go through, and made a new little musical setup. It's not as convenient as the old one, but at least I can play my cd's. And at six o'clock in the morning, that's REALLY all that matters (along with having my decaf macadamia nut latte)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008