Monday, August 24, 2009

GREAT day!

I couldn't have asked for today to go any better!
  • The kids got ready nicely and on time this morning.
  • Therapy went great.
  • I got all the laundry done.
  • My sign language class was AMAZING (overwhelming to realize I know next to nothing, but so very interesting)!
  • The kids loved everything about their first day back at school.
  • Dinner was ready early and turned out to be super-yummy.
  • We got to go kiss Makayla, and my kids didn't break anything or make anyone cry while we were over at Darryl and Amanda's (as far as I know).
  • The kids got ready for bed very nicely.
  • The sun came out so that I didn't have to walk in the rain.
  • It's not even 9 p.m. yet!
Here's hoping that tomorrow (and every day of this school year) goes just as smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008