Saturday, August 29, 2009

progress on my bead project

I think I put this picture on here several weeks ago, but I wanted to show that I AM making some progress.


There are a total of 106 rows on this lamp shade. I've completed 12 :-) During the summer, I could do a lot more at one time because I could stay up later. I would watch a whole movie and string beads the whole time. Now I only watch about a 1/2-hour of a movie each night, so the beading has slowed down quite a bit.


It's kinda difficult to see the colors -- the frame is purple and the middle so far is an olive green with a row of white now and then.

At this rate, I SHOULD finish this project somewhere around the same time I start collecting social security :-)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't realize it was beads! You have so much patience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shades of green and purple together . . . love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing.

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008