Wednesday, October 14, 2009

lunch date :-)

I wish that I had taken my camera today, but I didn't :-( After OT, Seth and I went to City Diner for lunch. We sat at the counter as a little experiment to see how Seth would behave. He did ok -- he could've been MUCH worse, and he could've been a little better. The funniest part of the whole date was when Seth finished wiping his mouth and hands with his napkin, wadded it up, and threw it over the counter :-) I had to chuckle inside while telling him NO, we do NOT throw things in here!! The food there is DELICIOUS!!!!!! The fries were piping hot right out of the grease, I think. Seth tried to take a bit of one, realized it was too hot, got a little irritated, and threw the fry over the counter. I guess I need to work a little harder on table manners with Seth :-) Someone at City Diner has celiac disease, I think, because most of the people know the term "gluten-free." The waiter told me that the fries are definitely gluten-free :-) I love love LOVE celiac-friendly restaurants!!!! So Seth and I will be returning to City Diner in the near future, I hope. I think it'll be a good place to teach him away-from-home patience and manners (with a huge reward of yumminess) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008