Thursday, November 19, 2009

winter wear :-)

Apparently, Seth and I cared more about warmth than about matching today: green hat, one black glove, one red glove, orange and blue coat, red shirt, black boots. :-)


The gloves and hat came off within minutes of getting in the van, though.


Seth and I did some running around today. I recently decided that I need to carry my Bible around with me because I'm having trouble remembering what I read in the mornings (can't imagine why I would forget something that I read at 6 a.m. right before scurrying around getting everyone ready for school). I also decided that I needed a Bible cover so that my Bible wouldn't get destroyed (I'm not the most careful person, even with something as important to me as my Bible). I didn't want to settle for just any Bible cover, though. I looked through ebay and cbd, went to the Christian bookstore, then looked through ebay and cbd again. I narrowed my search down to five choices and got everyone's opinion about which one I should choose (even Makenzie's friend who came home with us after school today). And, being a normal female, I chose the one that no one else chose :-)

When I came into the computer room/Seth's room to type up this post, this is how I found my poor baby sleeping:


Yes, my four-year-old child still sleeps in a crib because I am LAZY and don't want to deal with teaching him to stay in bed and go to sleep until I absolutely MUST! That white thing that his head is smushed up against is part of a baby gate. I took two pieces out of the gate and stuck them in his crib because he learned how to climb up on the dresser part of the crib. Normally, this would be my cue to put him in a toddler bed and teach him to stay in bed all night like the rest of us do. I obviously chose a different path. I do realize that he can't sleep in a crib forever, but he'll be sleeping in there as long as possible. He doesn't seem to mind, and we all get good rest every single night.

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008