Wednesday, December 30, 2009

9 lessons learned in 2009

1. God is safe; people are not. (See this post for explanation.) "Safe" by Natalie Grant

2. God shows His amazing grace in many ways, one of which is setting people free from the chains of darkness. "Amazing Grace" by Chris Tomlin

3. God is the one with whom I can share every detail of life, good and bad. "Untitled Hymn" by Chris Rice

4. God is still God no matter what happens in this life. "You're Still God" by Margaret Becker

5. God blesses and also allows difficulties. I will praise Him no matter what He sends. "Blessed be the Name of the Lord" by Tree 63

6. No matter what happens, God's still good! So it's ALL good! "It's All Good" by Joy Williams

7. Every morning starts a new day with new chances to do things right. "Brand New Day" by Sarah Kelly

8. I need to slow down to notice and appreciate the little things that bring smiles. "Ain't Nothin' Like" by Brad Paisley

9. I will NEVER give up hope that God sees where I am and will work everything out exactly how HE wants it! "My Hope is You" by Third Day

Overall, the main lesson that I've learned in 2009 is that the focus of every part of life MUST be God or else nothing will work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008