Tuesday, December 1, 2009

bouncin bears

This morning, I got a phone call from "Aunt Amanda" inviting Seth and me to join her and Gavin and Makayla at Bouncin' Bears (an playground of blow-up bouncy toys). Seth and Gavin had SO much fun!!!



Gavin was a good little leader, showing Seth all the best places to play. This giant slide was one of their favorites. The first couple times they climbed up the ladder, they were too nervous to slide down.


So Amanda climbed up and slid down with them while I got to hold three-month-old Makayla :-)

Since Seth and I had no appointments today and planned to just watch movies and clean the bathrooms, this excursion was PERFECT!

1 comment:

  1. I love it that Seth and Gavin are buddies! Their lives will be so much richer since they have cousins that are also friends!

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008