Friday, December 18, 2009

two exciting events!

Today has started out to be a GREAT DAY!!!!! And I've only been awake for four of the 19 hours that I'm awake :-) Some friends from church bought a new tv and decided they didn't need their old one, so they gave it to us! It's HUGE!!!! The tv in our living room/dining room/kitchen area was small, so this one is WAY better! Now Steve and Blue are almost the same size as Seth :-) THANK YOU SO MUCH SMITH FAMILY!!!!!!


Seth likes it :-)
(I'm pretty sure the same family gave us the shirt Seth's wearing in this picture, too :-)


This gift isn't from today, but I keep forgetting to share a picture of the clock that Jason and Luke got me a few weeks ago. It plays a little Christmas song every hour (unless I turn all the lights off -- it has a light sensor and doesn't chime in the dark. such a great idea!).


Here's another exciting part of the day: Makenzie FINALLY changed her earrings! I made us matching snowflake earrings, and she actually let me put them in this morning! WITHOUT WHINING OR CRYING!!


I decided a few minutes ago as I was looking at my pair of earrings that we also need matching snowflake necklaces, so Seth and I will be going back to the bead store a little later :-)


Today is the last day of school for this year :-) I'm looking forward to seeing my kids for more than 45 minutes in the morning and a couple hours in the evening. Hopefully, they'll behave nicely and make this two weeks fun (I know -- don't hold my breath for that to happen, but I'm still going to hope!).

This morning I got the bright idea to make a list of nine songs that show nine lessons I've learned in 2009 and another list of ten songs that show what I'm expecting/hoping for 2010. I'm going to share one each day starting Wednesday, December 23. I would love for other bloggers to join me in this little project :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008