Monday, January 4, 2010

2nd half of SCHOOL


See the uniform shirt?! My older three kids went back to SCHOOL today!!!! :-) I love my children more than anything, but it's VERY stressful to have all four of them at home at one time demanding, whining, fighting, wanting, needing. One or two at a time, they usually get along nicely and we have a great time. All together, we have problems. I'll never understand why they can't see the beautiful qualities of each other like I can. All four children are NICE people, very FUN to spend time with. But they don't see that; they just see other people infringing on their idea of a good time. Anyway, they went back to school, and that's a good thing for all of us. They got to see their friends and be in a structured environment, and Seth and I got to go back to our normal routine of therapy, getting things done at home, and sign language class.

----------------------------------------------------------

today's song: "Otherside" by Third Day

It's funny that I had picked this song for today before I even knew that I would be reading from the book of Joshua about the Israelites going to the OTHER SIDE of the Jordan River to claim the Promised Land. Interesting little "coincidence" there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

today's verses:
Joshua 4:24 ". . . the hand of the Lord . . . is mighty . . . fear the Lord your God forever."

Psalm 18:1 "I will love Thee, O Lord, my strength."

(those two verses seem to be contradictions, but really they're just a balance)

"I know not the way He leads me, but well do I know my Guide." (Martin Luther)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008