Tuesday, January 12, 2010

back to the lampshade

I've been working on my lampshade again while "watching" movies or "Gray's Anatomy." I don't get to work on it tonight, though, because I ran out of some of the beads. I'm going to restock tomorrow :-) I am 2/3 of the way finished now:


-------------------------------------------------------------------

today's song: "Keep my Mind" by Margaret Becker (if you watch the video that is linked to that title, please ignore the definite 90's - ish - ness and hear the message)

Keep my mind on higher things.
Keep my mind on You.

--------------------------------------------------------------------


today's verse: Hebrews 4:16
"Let us therefore [the verse before this one talks about how Jesus is our "high priest" and has been tempted just like we are tempted, but He never sinned] come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008