Wednesday, January 27, 2010

funny hair night

Tonight was wacky hats and hair night, so my kids gladly participated. Seth doesn't go to Awana, but his hair has been pretty wacky all on its own lately :-)


Luke spiked his hair -- and the eyes here just fit his behavior lately! Pray for this child if you're a praying person :-)


Joel wore his hat with wrestling pins in it:


And Makenzie did some crazy pig-tail deals:



--------------------------------------------------------

today's song: "Praise the Lord" from Glory Revealed 2

He is the One who keeps every promise forever.
Praise the Lord, oh my soul
I will praise the Lord as long as I live.
I will sing praises to my God,
Even with my dying breath.

--------------------------------------------------------

today's verse: II Samuel 7:22
"You are great, O Lord God. For there is none like You, nor is there any God besides You . . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008