Tuesday, January 19, 2010

how do you spell "trouble"?

L - U - K - E!!!! This child is giving me gray hair!!! But he's so adorably cute, it's really hard to discipline him or stay mad at him. I took this picture while he was waiting in my room for a "don't hurt your sister" lecture (for the second or third time today):


Joel and Makenzie have no problem staying angry at him since they're usually the ones he's picking on.

-----------------------------------------------------

today's song: "Just the Same" by Kim Hill

If I did . . .
If I said . . .
Would You love me more than You do now?
Could you love me more?
No, You love me just the same.

-----------------------------------------------------

today's verses: John 3:16 & Romans 8:38-39

God loved the world so much that He gave His own Son.

Nothing can separate us from the love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008