Saturday, January 30, 2010

a tea party :-)

Makenzie and her friend had a tea party today with two guests :-)


I wish there weren't perverts out there so that we could just put up pictures of whoever and not have to worry about something bad happening! But this is the world we live in, so Makenzie's pretty little friend has a box face in the tea party picture:


Today, Jason took Joel to get a real mattress. He has been sleeping on a bunk bed mattress for a long time -- those very thin little kid mattresses on a bunk bed with bars across the bottom. I never thought about it being uncomfortable for my growing boy, but he's good now with a super-soft twin-sized mattress. Now Luke's jealous.

And speaking of Luke, remember he was so excited to spend the night with his grandparents that he packed his bag several days in advance? He spent the entire day over there, got all ready for bed, and then wanted to come home. I asked him why he wanted to come home and the only answer I could get out of him was that he was homesick. Awwww, my Lukey Pookey needed Mom's hugs :-) I was starting to worry that he was really going to spend the night -- which really would've been ok I guess since he does need to grow up sometime. But he's only six years old! He has a long time before he really needs to grow up! For now, it's JUST FINE to be a momma's boy!

-------------------------------------------------------------

today's song: "I Cry, You Care" by David Phelps

Lonely, lost and so afraid, but You are only just a tear away from rushing in once again to show me You're both God and Savior in spite of my behavior.

I cry, You care. I call, You're there. I fall and You pick me up and set me on my way. I fear, You dare. I need, You share. I reach and You hold me in Your arms forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008