Saturday, February 6, 2010

Joel's picture day

Today was Joel's 11-year-old picture day :-) We went to Campbell Creek Park for some outside pictures . . .


. . . and Luke and Jason built a fire for some inside pictures.


I am by NO stretch of the imagination a professional photographer, but that's not the point of the birthday pictures. Each child feels special to go out just the two of us to take pictures that are ALL about that one child. Joel had a certificate for free food at Denny's, so we also went there just the two of us. It was nice to spend time with such a cute, sweet companion :-)

----------------------------------------------------

today's song "Take My Hand" by Shawn McDonald
Take my hand to the promised land
And on You I want to stand
'Cause I cannot do it all on my own.
You're what I need, and I need to be
Right by Your side 'cause I cannot hide
Lord, I know that I need You.

(all the lyrics are on the right side of the screen of the link if you click on "more info" in parentheses under the video maker's name and date)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008