Sunday, February 21, 2010

tired eyes


God loves righteousness and judgment. The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. (Psalm 33:5)



God's way is perfect. The Word of the Lord has been tested. He is a shield to all who trust in Him. (II Samuel 22:31)


My eyes are tired and want to sleep, but I can't take naps or (just like a little kid who is outgrowing naptime) I'll be up way past my bedtime. I haven't taken any pictures of my gorgeous children today, so I'm sharing some of my favorite paintings by Thomas Kincade. I'm not sure if it's legal to post pictures of his work on my blog, but since they are all on a website called "kincadeartwork," I'm thinking it's ok. I have a calendar this year that has a different Thomas Kincade painting for each day along with a Scripture verse. I'm hoping that whoever published this calendar makes one every year because I'm REALLY enjoying it!!

----------------------------------------------------

today's song: "Rejoice in the Lord" from Glory Revealed II

Whatever is true . . . noble . . . right . . . pure . . . lovely . . . praise-worthy,
Think about these things.
Rejoice in the Lord always.
The Lord is near -- there is peace.
The Lord is near -- He is with you.
Rejoice in the Lord always.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Thomas Kincade, so does my mom. His works are magical.

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008