Wednesday, February 24, 2010

volunteer???!!!!!

Today was GORGEOUS outside!!!! The sun was shining, the snow is melting, it feels like spring! When we got home from school today, I noticed after a few minutes that Luke hadn't made it inside. I figured he was playing outside in the sun. I was close, but not completely correct. He was CHIPPING ICE! I didn't even suggest that he do this. I didn't even know he was capable of doing this. He just did it. This child amazes me in so many different ways!



----------------------------------------------------------

today's song: "My Days are Better" by Overflow

Sometimes the past comes back to haunt me
Sometimes the future seems unknown
But today has enough worries of its own
Sometimes I'm deep in the valley
Sometimes I'm high on the mountaintop
But today none of that matters

Sometimes it's hard to believe that I've got You
And You're all I need
My days are better, my days are better with You
Every day I wanna see, more of You and less of me
My days are better, my days are better with You

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet boy he is! Isn't it amazing and great when kids come up with a nice idea on their own? I'm glad you took pictures of Luke doing the ice-- something you can remember. ;)

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008