Tuesday, March 30, 2010

a hard few days

I have been amazed and grateful for all of the support, love, generosity, and hugs that I have received in the past three days. Losing someone dearly loved is obviously never easy, but God has used so many people to help bring some comfort. My brother was and is very special to me, and grief can seem overwhelming, but I know that time and prayer will get me and my family through this difficult time. Thanks to everyone for all of your prayers!

"For the Lord gives wisdom; out of His mouth come knowledge and understanding." (Proverbs 2:6)

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I just wanted to take a minute to let you know who I am. My name is Megan Hofacker, and I'm some how related to you! lol my mom said my dad is your husbands cousin, My mom's name is Nancy and my Dad (who is the Hofacker) is Joe, George Hofacker's son. hahaha I came across your blog on accident and thought your kids were adorable, then after I looked further into it I realized we're related! What a small world, huh? So yeah, I just wanted to let you know I'm not just some random person following your blog...lol Hope you have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am on the other hand some random person

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008