Wednesday, March 24, 2010

moose calling

When Seth and I got home from his therapy appointment today, we saw a FUNNY situation across the street! The little girl opened the door to go get in the car, and SCREAMED because there was a moose almost right in her face! She shut the door, and then I saw it open again and heard the grandmother scream and shut the door. A few seconds later, the door opened again and the mother screamed and shut the door (I'm thinking the grandmother thought it would be funny to not tell the mother about the moose -- it was!). I think if they'd held the door open, that moose would've come on in.

----------------------------------------------------------------

today's song: "Never" from Glory Revealed 2 album

Never, never will I leave you
Never, never will I forsake you
He says, never will I leave you

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008