Thursday, March 18, 2010

no excitement whatsoever

Sometimes my life involves three meals, laundry, and diapers. These are good times to be thankful. I'm thankful that my family and I are well-fed and healthy. I'm thankful that we have clean clothes, electricity, and running water. I'm thankful for all four of my children, even (or should I say "especially"?) the one who still stinks up the entire house with his messy diapers. I'm also thankful for one full-time income and a new part-time income. As of next week, I'll be working part-time as a card re-stocker. I had to either get a job or stop eating at City Diner :-)

---------------------------------------

today's song: "God of Wonders" by Third Day

Early in the morning
I will celebrate the light
When I stumble in the darkness
I will call Your name by night

God of wonders beyond our galaxy
You are holy, holy
The universe declares Your majesty
And You are holy holy
Lord of Heaven and Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008