Monday, March 8, 2010

unscheduled

Today wasn't a busy day, but it somehow got a little out of whack. Seth always has therapy on Monday mornings, but I realized late last night that his therapist took this week off. I had to go to Target today (they have the cheapest gatorade and yogurt and those great $1 bins) and spent too much time there, so lunch was a little later than I'd planned. Seth ate a normal lunch, but I decided to try provolone cheese with pickles. I ended up eating the entire package of cheese and probably half the jar of pickles (small package, small jar, by the way) -- not all at one time, though. I would eat a few then put them away for an hour or so then go back and get some more. Then tonight, Makenzie, Seth, and I went to City Diner for dinner and took a little more time than we had. We needed to go to Sports Authority to get Seth some tights to wear under his wrestling singlet, but didn't have time to go there. We went to Value Village instead, but realized that we really needed to get home because Makenzie still needed a bath and Jason needed to get to Bible study. Everything was just a little out of whack today. Not a bad day, just a little off. I'm thankful that nothing went horribly wrong, and I'm very thankful that it's almost time to sleep :-)

And this has to be the MOST enthralling post EVER written!

-------------------------------------------------

At least I have a good song to share: "Your Hands" by Jj Heller (give the video some time to load -- it's a really great song!)

When my world is shaking
HEAVEN STANDS!
When my heart is breaking
I never leave Your hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008