Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CUTE kids! and a new job


Monday, I got to watch a friend's two children. They were deLIGHTful!!! Maybe at home they behave differently, but the whole time they were at my house, they were ANGELS!!


I knew just how great they are when we were discussing lunch options. I suggested having chicken nuggets, but that didn't sound very good to them. When I asked how they felt about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and fish crackers, they jumped up and down and yelled, "We LOVE those!!!! YAY!!!!" Only the super-great kids love the easiest food in the world :-)


And of course, my own little angel just added to the greatness of the day :-)


Babysitting is NOT the new job that I mentioned in the title of this post. I really enjoyed the day, but babysitting isn't something I would want to do for a living. Today I started working again after ten years of being a stay-at-home mom. I'm re-stocking and ordering greeting cards for Hallmark. It's easy work, I'll be working by myself after I get all my training, and I get to set my own hours. I'm looking forward to this job! I'm also looking forward to the paychecks that will go directly to American Express :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008