Monday, May 17, 2010

Luke's 7-year-old pictures

Today I took Luke and Seth to several different places trying to get some good birthday pictures of Luke. I think I got some, but it wasn't easy!


First, we went to the Botanical Gardens. There was a sign on the gate warning of a black bear sighting. That scared Luke so badly that he didn't really want to be there at all. He refused to sit on any benches for pictures, but he finally agreed to stop on the trail long enough for a few pictures.



He wanted a "thinker" pose -- HAHAHAHA!!!


Seth had to sit in his stroller for this part of the day. He didn't seem to mind.


After we took Seth to school, we drove out to Delaney park strip. Luke wasn't impressed with the scenery here, either.



He didn't want to touch any trees because this one had some bird poo on it.


He didn't mind climbing up into this tree, though. I'm not exactly sure what kind of logic this child uses to make decisions, but at least we got a nice little tree shot.


Then we went to my favorite park -- Wickersham Park (a.k.a. "Raging River Park").





My chunky monkey is ADORABLY CUTE! I don't think pictures really capture how great this child is.

Here's a funny video of Seth and Luke at McDonald's today :-)

1 comment:

  1. Michelle! All your little children are getting so grown up! I still think of Luke as the little three year old that packed some powerful punches! He's one handsome 7 year old! Tell everyone I said hello! :)
    -Makenzie

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008