Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"mosquito" park

I let Joel decide what park to go to today. I had to go to the Walmart on the other side of town, so I gave him a few choices in that general area. He picked the one with the biggest field area to play kickball. So we got Subway and headed over there. Somewhere along the way, Joel got a headache from Seth's yelling in the van. He also started feeling nauseated, probably because he tried to eat food that had milk in it to see if he really is lactose-intolerant.

Luke and Makenzie have been playing very nicely together the last few days. It's a nice change from the yelling and crying!


Seth LOVES the freedom of playing at the park (or even the back yard -- he just loves to be able to run around on his own).


Makenzie's glad when we go to a park where Seth doesn't need much supervision because she is, of course, the "Seth supervisor."


I love this face on Luke -- HAHAHA!


Here's how Joel "enjoyed" the park that he picked out:


We didn't stay long at this park, though, because there were GIANT SWARMS of mosquitoes!!! I thought they were just flying bugs when we got there. I realized when I got a closer look at them flying all over the inside of my van that they were in fact mosquitoes :-( We had to pull over a block away from the park to kill those evil creatures. I had never in my life seen so many mosquitoes! So now Jewel Lake Park must be re-named "Mosquito Park"!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008