Saturday, June 12, 2010

obsessed with loonapix!

No lie! I have been spending hours every day putting frames on my pictures. I think this might qualify as wasting time, but I DON'T CARE because it's so much fun to me! I had to take a break from it today, though, because my printer ran out of ink from printing all the pictures I make.





I also started some sewing projects. I decided that my ipod needed a protective cover for when I need to carry it in my purse (which is generally NOT a safe place for an ipod to be). So I got a scrap of material at Walmart ($1) and a piece of felt ($0.41) and made myself and Joel ipod carrying cases:


They are pretty obviously handmade, but I'm VERY proud of myself for making them at all and especially for making them up out of my own head without a pattern. I also made Joel and Luke new pillowcases. I meant to buy myself material for a new pillowcase. I even showed Joel some pretty sparkly butterfly material, but forgot that I wanted a new pillowcase because I was thinking of making Joel's and Luke's. When I got home and realized my mistake, Makenzie wanted me to go right back to Walmart and buy it; but I was tired of the Saturday traffic. My sparkly butterfly pillowcase can wait until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008