Tuesday, February 15, 2011

faith?

Joel lost his wallet -- with all his birthday money and gift certificates in it!!!! :-( We told him to take apart his room, put everything away, CLEAN IT!! He still couldn't find it. Jason looked, I looked, we searched everywhere. We were so afraid that Seth had gotten in Joel's room, took the wallet, and put it in the trash can (we've found some interesting things in the trash). I kept praying that little-bit-of-faith prayer people pray as a last resort, "God, help us find it. PLEASE!!" After praying that a few times, I thought to myself, "Why do I keep saying this? He doesn't care about this stupid little wallet." I wasn't thinking that rebelliously or even angrily, just being realistic that God has much bigger things to deal with than a 12-year-old's wallet with less than $100 in it.

Not even five minutes later, Jason found the wallet!

Hmmmm . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008