Monday, February 28, 2011

LOVE a good deal!


This is the pretty new butterfly decoration I bought at Michaels. The price tag said that it cost $17, which I thought was more than I really wanted to spend on it, but wasn't too bad a deal. But when it rang up, it was only TEN dollars!! Yay for me finding a great deal :-)

Here's one side of the wall in front of me right now as I'm typing:


(that's mostly for my mom -- i'd want to know how things look at my kids' houses if i didn't see their houses very often)

The digital frame was stopped on a picture of Joel wrestling when he was about five years old - hahahaha!!! He was a funny little wrestler back then, just playing and wanting to have fun. Now he's more serious and trying harder to win his matches. Speaking of Joel, the poor kid has been sick for two days. He didn't get to go to church yesterday or school today. To most kids, that wouldn't be too bad, but Joel likes to work in kids' church with his friends, and he likes to be at school with his friends, too. He's been sleeping a lot and watching t.v. If he didn't have a fever, I might think he was faking, but the thermometer told me he really is sick :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008