Sunday, March 20, 2011

Seth's smile :-)

Before I get to the smile topic, I forgot to put this picture on the last blog about the wrestling tournaments, I think. Seth (and anyone else who happens to be around) watches movies on Jason's laptop pretty much the entire day at the wrestling tournaments. He's so cute with the headphones on :-)


(p.s. on the wrestling topic -- i'm not uploading the wrestling matches to youtube because it's hard to see who i'm trying to video and the sound is so loud because it's total chaos in those wrestling gyms!)

Friday was the 3rd quarter award ceremony at Seth's school. Each teacher gives a few students certificates for something special like being helpful or kind or hard-working. Seth got an award for his beautiful smile :-)



When he saw me in the assembly room, he started to walk away from his class to come see me. His teacher and his aide both called him to come back and sit with the class. He kept walking, but turned a little to put up his finger and say, "Right back. Right back!" HAHAHAHAHA! Maybe I should consider starting to teach him the concept of obeying authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008