Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I don't usually make Seth wear uncomfortable clothes, but Easter's one of the exceptions:


Seth wanted to be in the picture with Luke:


Luke was also required to wear a suit today.


I tried hot rollers in Makenzie's hair, but they didn't really work. When I told her to turn sideways to get a picture of the rollers, Seth stood beside her and also turned sideways.


My Easter princess:

Each year, we've had all the cousins sit together for an Easter picture. Placing Luke and Seth next to each other was obviously not a wise decision.


(about an hour later) I just spent way too much time looking for these supposed annual pictures we've supposedly been taking. I found the one from last year:


And I stole this one from Amanda's facebook page, but it's not a nice sit-on-the-couch-and-pose picture:


Apparently we took no group cousin pictures in 2008, and the first annual cousin picture was Christmas, 2007:


We've got cute kids! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008