Saturday, May 28, 2011

Seth & Mommy

Today was a Seth & Mommy day. Joel and Luke went to the cabin with Pop Pop and Uncle Richard, and Makenzie left this morning to spend the day and night with Meema. So Seth and I relaxed all day together. We watched some "t.v." (videos for Seth, t.v. shows online for Mom), ate lunch on the couch, played some Seth games, played outside, and read some books on the swing. Just about the time I started thinking maybe I should get something out to start dinner, Seth pulled the pools down and told me he wanted to swim. When Seth actually tells me that he wants something, I usually do what he wants.


I had wanted to get the pool out all day, but it was cloudy. By the time Seth thought about getting the pool out, though, the sun was shining brightly -- which is why his eyes are closed in this picture:


We had lots of fun together, but we really missed Joel, Makenzie, and Luke!!

1 comment:

  1. You should write a bog called Seth and Daddy and tell how he undid his diaper while we were snugling and peed on my leg!!!

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008