Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Look, Mom! No hands!!"



Luke saw someone ride a bike with no hands a week or two ago. He thought it looked like a super-cool thing to do and determined to learn how to do it. And he did :-) Joel, Makenzie, and I are all very impressed because we've never been able to do that.

On our walk yesterday, Luke again made me laugh. Makenzie and I were side by side on the trail. Luke was a ways behind us, but getting closer.
Luke: "Stay where you are, guys. DON'T BE AFRAID!" And he rode between us and passed us (without running into either of us, thank goodness).
Makenzie: "I always get worried when he does that because I know about his 'swerving'."
Luke: "NO! I'm a changed man!"
hahahahahahaha

And here's another funny that I'm borrowing from Sheri, a friend from church (I guess it's technically stealing because I didn't ask her if I could borrow it. I'm thinking she won't mind, though.) Sheri has a four- or five-year-old daughter named Charlotte.
Sheri: "Charlotte, go clean your room!"
Charlotte: "That's a no-can-do, Mom."
Sheri: "Excuse me??!!!"
Charlotte: "That's Spanish for 'I can do that'!"
hahahahahaha!
Kids say SUCH funny things!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008