Wednesday, September 7, 2011

thinking of Dale

There was only one thing I really needed to find at the 1/2-off sale at Value Village: a t-shirt to match some sweats I had bought at the last sale. I'm weird about matching clothes -- my pj's have to match. These sweats have an off-white stripe down the sides, so I just couldn't make myself wear a white t-shirt with them. The sweats are an army green, so I couldn't wear a red, blue, or pink t-shirt with them. I knew Value Village wouldn't disappoint me -- there's always something good there, and Monday was no exception. I found this John Deere t-shirt that #1 matched my sweats and #2 made me think of my step-dad, Dale (who LOVES John Deere!):
So every time I get out this shirt, I'll think of Dale :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008