Sunday, February 12, 2012

catching up again

I've been so busy lately with work, shopping, laundry, kids, and painting Makenzie's room that I haven't posted the pictures I've been taking or blogging at all.

Seth LOVES to sing and dance to the music from the movie Rio!! I don't know if the hands on the ears was part of one of his dance moves or if I had turned the music up too loud :-)
And he LOVES to make this face to make me laugh :-)
Here are the two cutie pies I get to spend Wednesday afternoons with:
They posed SO nicely for me!! And then Makayla wanted to pose some more with silly faces :-)
She's so beautiful and fun!!! And Gavin is so funny and smart (he does a reading lesson with me every week from the same book that I taught Joel, Makenzie, and Luke to read -- he can read entire one-page stories now)! Wednesdays are never boring :-)
A friend from church gave Seth this light saber -- thanks SO much, Chad! Seth uses it as a makeshift lock on his door to try to keep us out of his room or to protect himself from Luke or to just cause excitement (a.k.a. yelling and chasing to get that thing away from him before he hits someone else). Seth is so funny with putting on hats every now and then, even though he rarely keeps any kind of hat on when it's freezing cold outside and he needs a hat.
Makenzie's room is all finished, so I'll try to get pictures of it on here asap :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008