Monday, September 30, 2013

dreams


I pretty much never remember my dreams, but last night I remembered two of them.  First, I dreamed that Joel, Seth, and I were swimming in a lake.  Seth had just started swimming underwater, but he didn't know how to swim back up to the surface.  I had to pull him up when I thought he'd been under long enough.  I turned around to wipe water out of my eyes, and Seth swam away.  It was a lake, so we couldn't see him.  Thankfully, I woke up before the screaming and crying could start.  I went into Luke and Seth's room to make sure they were both breathing and to give Seth kisses.

I was afraid to close my eyes again even though it was only 2 a.m., but sometime after 3 a.m. I fell asleep again.  I dreamed that I was taking Seth to school, but apparently it was also my workplace since people from work were there.  When I was helping Seth get to his class, I realized that I hadn't gotten all the way dressed!  I was just getting Seth to come with me to go back home when my real-life Seth woke me up to take him to the bathroom.  I was SO very glad to see my Seth alive, to know that I was all the way dressed, and to have Seth be able to wake up to use the bathroom!  Crazy dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008