Sunday, May 17, 2009

sorry -- no pictures

We went to a cookout for the high school coaches. The hosts went to a lot of trouble to make sure that I could eat the food they made. I'm SO VERY thankful for that because it was DELICIOUS!!!

I forgot to take any pictures today, but I should have. Seth played on a trampoline for the first time -- and LOVED it! He threw up a little bit, but he still loved the trampoline :-) He fell asleep for a few minutes before church, and then he fell asleep within ten minutes when we put him to bed tonight.

This is a BUSY week: I need to finish the picture project for the kindergarten parents, Costco shopping for the kindergarten graduation bbq, kindergarten graduation and bbq is on Tuesday, Seth has an ENT appointment to check the tubes in his ears, Wednesday is the last day of school!!!! All of that on top of the normal therapy appointments, laundry, cooking, cleaning, work (which might end tomorrow, I'm not sure). Anyway -- I'm pretty stressed, but trying to stay logical and use a list to remember to get everything done :-)

1 comment:


The Hofacker Family 2008