Thursday, September 24, 2009

Joel the math wizz

Today Joel asked me if he could please use a "normal" water bottle in his lunch box instead of a "sippy cup." It's not really a "sippy cup," but it does have Spider Man and a flip-top lid with a straw. So I understand the peer pressure thing and not wanting to be made fun of, but I wanted to know if he felt the same way as the boys making fun of his cup.

"Joel, do YOU like the Spider Man cup?"
"No!"
"Because those boys made fun of it, or because YOU don't like it?"
"I don't like it because I can't get all the juice out of it -- there's always at least one-and-a-half sixteenths left in there!"

That kid CRACKS ME UP!!!! (or as he said quite a few years ago, he really "gives me the cracks"!)
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008