Thursday, February 11, 2010

internet annoyance!

I didn't take any new pictures today, so I went to the first website I used to make yesterday's picture. It didn't work. So I spent some time trying to figure out a "plan B," and finally came up with something -- not exactly how I wanted it to look, but still cute because my kids can't help but make everything look cute :-)


Poor Joel was home from school today because of his "swirly" stomach. He couldn't eat anything until about noon. He never actually "got sick" and didn't have a fever, but he didn't look so good all day. I'm hoping this little bug, whatever it is, LEAVES tonight, never to return. The poor child is miserable.

----------------------------------------------------------------

today's song: "Agnus Dei" by Third Day (with Michael W. Smith)

Hallelujah for the Lord God Almighty reigns
Holy are You, Lord God Almighty
Worthy is the Lamb -- You are holy

1 comment:

  1. Ew....swirly stomach...NOT GOOD! I hope everything is better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008