Saturday, January 29, 2011

cute little boys


I dressed Luke and Seth like twins, so they also put on matching grouch faces :-)



Luke made this Lego car all by himself -- with no pattern. This is a GREAT activity for Luke, both for his creativity and for his "occupational therapy." Luke doesn't have a therapist, but I try to get him to do things to strengthen and steady his hands. His hands are very tense and shaking most of the time, and this causes SERIOUS writing problems. He has a "D" in handwriting right now, I think. The poor child is already cursed with bad writing since both his father and mother have bad handwriting. But add the whole neurological issue somehow connected to being born with club feet (that's my opinion, not a doctor's assessment), and the child's writing is completely illegible!

I haven't blogged for a really long time! Life is pretty much the same as always -- school for the kids, work for Jason and me. We've been dealing with colds, of course, since it's winter time. Seth and I both went to the doctor just in case we needed antibiotics. Seth's doctor said it's just a cold; my doctor said the same thing, but also gave me a prescription for cough medicine with codeine (my new best friend!!!!!). It's been nice to be able to sleep all night long instead of waking up every few minutes to cough!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008