Monday, January 31, 2011

matching boys

I made all the boys wear their corduroy shirts for church yesterday :-) Joel wasn't too pleased because he likes to wear t-shirts or polos, but he's slowly learning not to fight with Mom.



This should be an interesting week. I'm switching stores for work. I'm trading my Safeway for a Walmart. I start training tomorrow, and I'll be working with another lady. So far, I've mostly worked alone for the last nine months. And I worked alone for the last ten years before I got a paying job. I think this will be a good change. I'll still be working on my own at two other stores (three after this summer -- I'm getting a second Walgreens when another one opens).

Thanks to the good sleep I got by taking codeine for a few nights, I think this cold is FINALLY on its way OUT!!! Thank God for medicine, doctors to prescribe it, and pharmacists who work late :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008