Tuesday, August 23, 2011

donated :-)

YEP! I donated my hair to Locks of Love again :-) I went to Marie's Beauty Salon because the haircut and style is free when I donate (I always leave a tip, though, so they don't feel ripped off). Lindsey did a GREAT job in my opinion. Plus she kept telling me how great my hair is, thick, healthy, beautiful. Of course I love to get compliments and it's been three years since I've had my hair shampooed and cut (shampooed by a professional -- I have shampooed my hair in the past three years!), so I completely enjoyed myself this afternoon!!!

5 comments:

  1. It’s looks amazing! Love it love it love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, that PS Photography comment was me. Forgot I was logged in to the business today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cool michelle! The length looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was me, kristen!

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008